UART Expansion Card

Sorry about that, you were the 3rd person to make that mistake and I don’t blame any of you, as I most certainly should have put a label or printed some basic instructions, but as this was my first expansion card to sell I was certainly going to make a mistake, side note: I have some parts coming for more UART expansion cards!

No problem, I felt quite silly when I realized what I had overlooked! The 23 jumpers you included (thanks!) should have tipped me off! I do feel better knowing I’m not the only one though, hahah.

Yeah some instructions, also a link to the chip’s drivers would be good!

I hope your second batch sells out, too!

1 Like

I’m just about to buy a new batch of boards that are identical to what I made last time but I’m planning on using an MJF PA12-HP Nylon enclosure, this will lead to an increase of $3USD.

2 Likes

Great to hear. Already on the waitlist. Finally an UART adapter I can’t forget at home.

Restocked 31pcs, these will use a MJF grey enclosure and these will be assembled to order so expect slightly longer shipping times.

1 Like

I re-reviewed my BOM costs and decided I can sell these at 20 USD total inc shipping anywhere FW ships to, excluding taxes. If you are one of the three people that ordered prior to this, I can manually issue a refund to bring your order cost down to 20 USD excluding tax/customs duties

1 Like

My UART expansion card is now listed on Tindie, if you are purchasing from UK or EU, you will be responsible for all customs and import duties/fees, Lectronz is the better option for EU or UK but does not have PayPal.

2 Likes

And these are now on free shipping, renegotiated rates with my courier to get it down to a point where I can cover it in my COGS and still make money

3 Likes