What countries will you be shipping to?

@Josh_Cook Cool! Where did you hear that?

Private messaging with Nirav.

2 Likes

I am very impressed by the modular concept of framework!

Could you give me a rough estimate when orders to Switzerland will be possible?
(I could also imagine processing the order through a US shipping company.)

Are there any plans to produce a Swiss German Keyboard in the near future? If no, can you tell me when the blank keyboards will be available? (It wouldn’t be a problem to print it myself)

Thank you for your information. Patricia

Seeing the Framework in Israel would be awesome, though I hope that the price wouldn’t be 2+x there as a result (I have seen, and still see this, quite often).

4 Likes

I could not wait anymore - went ahead and used the advice of @MikeCH , ordered using MyUS shipping. Can’t wait now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

:kissing_heart: גם אני

I sent an email to Framework about Israel delivery ETA, but haven’t got a reply yet.

It will be a long time for those countries, they are focusing on the EU and Oceania

No! We can’t wait that much time, my Lenovo is dying… :dizzy_face:

Use a freight forwarder.

3 Likes

Seriously considering this. What do you guys think about Shipito?

I think myus is good

2 Likes

I’ve used MyUS and everything went well.

3 Likes

Did it via MyUS: batch 6 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Let us all know how that went :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ll keep you guys posted.

Also batch 6 via myUS - arrived to the facility on Friday evening, so far it’s in the queue.

2 Likes

There is one more framework in the wild of Australia! No issues apart from a false invoice on the forwarders part.

4 Likes

To those who are from the Philippines and planning to buy one, use ShippingCart. Received mine very fast even though it was their busy season. No additional taxes to pay and they will do door to door delivery since they are owned by LBC. Just be sure to let them mark your item as an electronic device in order to have the special care option since they didn’t when I had mine initially. Overall, 9/10 experience :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My current laptop died, and I can’t wait any longer to get my hands on framework.

What do you guys suggest to import the laptop in India? Has anybody did, and received it in proper condition? I read comments above about some used MyUS and BuyAndShip, can
you please share your experience with us the shipping time, import tax, and most importantly how reliabile they were? @11122 @Ch_pitheteardowner @MikeCH @Robert2 @Yoav_Rheims

I’m a student and can’t risk much. I don’t want to go again with closed laptop brands which is highest risk I suppose as that’s why my old laptop died (bios bug and it being closed source / poor support, also there was no linux first class support).

1 Like