Windows 11 Driver Pack Broke Network Adapter

I installed Windows on a partition of my disk for games, the only issue it had that the touchpad didn’t have multi-touch working quite properly. The Win11 drivers installed from Framework Laptop BIOS and Driver Releases fixed that, but at the same time the network adapter drivers it installed broke my ability to connect to WiFi (device manager had a Code 43).

I was able to fix it by first installing the driver pack, then going to Device Manager → Network adapters → Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz → Uninstall device and Delete drivers. This kept the new touchpad driver and the old (working) WiFi drivers. I don’t know if this is a known problem, but I couldn’t find anything on it here so I figured I’d post my solution for it.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the workaround. We’re seeing if we can reproduce this and checking whether we need to adjust the driver bundle.

5 Likes

Sweet! I was able to repro just by reinstalling that entire package – got the same Code 43 and was able to re-solve it by taking the same steps as before.

Thank y’all and love my Framework <3

2 Likes