16:10 Desktop Wallpapers

inspired by this post from the FW13 forum, I was wondering if anyone has cool wallpapers lined up to use on their FW16!

Edit: preferably FW related but all suggestions are welcome!

2 Likes

Just to make sure, are they supposed to be Framework themed (like most in the thread you mentioned) or any 2560:1600 wallpapers?

1 Like

preferably FW related but ig all suggestions are welcome! (I’ll edit the post to reflect this)

1 Like

Not FW related, but I highly recommend Digital Blasphemy. He’s a loooooong time digital artist, and keeps regularly releasing new ones. Always renders to a generous selection of resolutions and aspect ratios, even triple-monitor ones!

1 Like

Hi everyone…I just got my FW 16 and really wanted this background so I worked on and edited the original(from twitter) as best I could to make as close to the original as possible and wanted to share it here with everyone.

I also made other versions for different resolutions (Including the FW13), transparent for any background color, as well as a greyscale version. They all should be easy to color however you see fit, I made sure to remove all dithering/pixelation around lines…you could edit this in MS Paint if u want to!

I linked the .zip below…enjoy!!
FW_Wallpaper (Link Expired - New Link below)

6 Likes

Added 6 versions based off the bezels here

Also added Red, Black, & Grey

5 Likes

Here are a few renders at 2560x1600 (FW 16 screen resolution) of the FW 16 with dGPU.

1 Like

Made a couple of wallpapers but if anyone wants something specific just let me know

Disclosure: backgrounds are made using AI

I was going to suggest interfacelift.com as a good source of nice wallpaper, but their site isn’t loading for me right now…

Seems to be down a few days now

Here’s one I came up with for a Coffee Shop style background. Taken with a Sony A7iii on a trip to England. I thought it’d be cool to add depth by hiding a portion behind the front bulb.

1 Like

simple and elegant, i love it!