AMD Batch 9 Guild

Getting twitchy waiting for me to be charged, nothing on my card. Laptop actually died not long ago so eagerly waiting it to arrive.

My card just got charged, so it looks like they’re working through them now!

2 Likes

I suspect you have found out the vagaries of logistics. If you are the only one in your area getting one from batch 9 then they may be batching yours with some batch 10 ones going to the same area.

Not only are they charging batch 10 orders, but I think they are still also dealing with batch 8 orders. So the result is you are in a great swirl of things happening. Y

1 Like

Make sure to check your spam folder.

1 Like

I have the same problem and there’s nothijg in my spam folder.

I can confirm I just got my shipped email and tracking information now as well.

3 Likes

The envy is so real… Haven’t been charged yet! I’ll impatiently waiting

oh MAN! my laptop should arrive Monday. that was FAST! Great job Framework team. Looking forward to my laptop

2 Likes

Aftership is saying mine should arrive Monday as well. I expect it to be delayed about 1-2 days due to clearance at customs.

Super excited for mine, not charged yet though, 7640u DIY with 32GB crucial 5600 and 1TB Solidigm P44 PRO. Hoping to use it for software development/computer engineering degree for the foreseeable future.

I haven’t been charged yet. Got the preparing email at 11 PM (italian time) on Monday.
I really hope the payment goes through without any issue from bank 2FA and stuff.

Have not been charged either. Maybe Europe is after asia batches afterall ?
Where y’all live Nosut & Yukon ?
I assume, from the picture and the time, somewhere in Asia/Oceania ?

UK based for me, not been charged just for reference :wink:

USA
Boston, MA area

Im in Detroit area Michigan, USA

Its a RACE! I Hope you win…

for reference, also in the US but haven’t been charged yet. hoping it gets here before my holiday travel plans

Has arrived in Alaska. Already cleared customs which I thought would hold it up. Should be here on Monday by 1:30pm

Batch 8 and 9 deliveries arriving Monday…that’s impressive.

Anyone in Europe (I am in Barcelona) with update about the Batch9 (I have only the “We are preparing your batch!” email…)?

1 Like