Anyone still waiting on their Batch 2 email?

Hey everyone. I ordered the i7 DIY edition, which ships batch 2. I still haven’t recieved my email for the shipping info or been charged the remaining balance. Anyone else in the same boat?

AFAIK no one has, yet (although I would absolutely love to be wrong, I’m in batch 2 too)

I would keep an eye on this thread:

1 Like

Only 10 days into August… but yes… checking daily for my Batch 2 order… Trying real hard to be patient lol… totally get that they have a lot of orders to fulfill (which is great!).

Yes, checking (multiple times) every day. I am a perfectly patient person /s.

I was already assuming it was going to be later in August since they had some niggles to fix from Batch 1 prototypes. As long as they ship within the month, I’d say that’s a launch very well done.

2 Likes

No email yet, and I am checking neurotically. Waiting is definitely the hardest part!

@James_Yoo - I completely agree, if they hit this target for Batch 2 the launch is really doing well.

Luckily, Framework delivered on that first batch when they said they would and they are being transparent as well as actively addressing issues as they find them (props Framework team!). I’m hopeful to have my grubby hands on it by the end of the month!

2 Likes

My batch 1 actually was shipped and arrived the first week of August, Just missed the July schedule. Frame.work did send me a notice, and I was not upset.
I ordered around noon on the first day of pre-order availability.
meditate, have your favorite relaxation drink, and be patient, the team came through for batch 1.

5 Likes

@codenomad Because they are so good with updating everyone about potential issues, glitches, and other issues that have arisen, I’m actually glad it’s taking its time, you know they’re actually working on details, glitches, and potential issues. I’d much rather have that than have the product hastily show up at my doorstep. If they got Batch 1 on the first week of August, that’s perfectly fine window for me.

1 Like

Same here. Also received my confirmation email for Batch 2 this morning.

I haven’t gotten that email yet, might have gotten caught in the spam filter or something. BTW, Does anyone know which carrier they plan to ship with? I’m really hoping it’s not fedex, they lose packages all the time.

Sadly, Fedex is it.

Get a free account for better notifications and to have your package left at a secure location. Walgreens, in my area.

Son of a… you’ve got to be kidding me. Thanks for the tip.

I have it shipping to my work since we get packages all day (less issues). I am just sitting waiting now… all ready… hint hint…

1 Like

For those who have received their email, what was the estimated dispatch/delivery time?

@Oskars_Cizevskis I’m in batch 2 - here’s how the timing worked out for me, experience of others will probably vary somewhat:

5/20 - Order placed, charged the $100 deposit
8/16 - Email Subject = “We’re preparing to ship your batch”
8/20 @ 12:20 AM - Email Subject = “We’re preparing to ship your order”, basically saying they will charge the remaining balance within 1-2 days
8/20 @ 9:35 AM - Email Subject = “Your order is shipping soon”, confirmation that they have successfully charged the remaining balance and that shipment will happen in 1-2 days

5 Likes

Just got shipping confirmed! Excited! timeline below

6/22 - Order placed, charged the $100 deposit
8/16 - Email Subject = “We’re preparing to ship your batch”
8/20 @ 12:20 AM - Email Subject = “We’re preparing to ship your order”, basically saying they will charge the remaining balance within 1-2 days
8/20 @ 9:35 AM - Email Subject = “Your order is shipping soon”, confirmation that they have successfully charged the remaining balance and that shipment will happen in 1-2 days

3 Likes

Judging by the timelines that people have been posting, I’m guessing my order date means I still have to wait a while for my pre-shipping email. I put my deposit in July 27th.

I also put in my deposit on the 27th of July since the day before the site kept crashing from all the traffic thanks to some tech reviewers (probably mostly LTT, LOL). @James_Yoo let me know if / When you get your email and I will let you know as well. Please and thanks!

@DannyT I’m still waiting but I have yet to receive even the “We’re preparing your ship your batch” on the 16th.

Still waiting on my i7 ordered on the 24th, starting to get a little nervous as I’m moving soon.

I received the Aug 16th Preparing to Ship but have received nothing since. I ordered my i7 system on July 22.

1 Like