Availability for Switzerland

:smile: Thanks for the form. I signed up.

I don’t have any experience, but Tuxedo will be my fallback solution if my 8yo current laptop dies before I can order a framework in time…

Judging by my past luck, I’ll probably order from a different brand about 2-10 days before framework announces the availability for Switzerland :joy:

2 Likes

Hi all, desperately waiting for any news about availability in CH! Hope it will be very soon, I am in need of a new laptop an a Framework 13 would be my first pick.

Cheers

2 Likes

So there was this same topic in 2020, it was locked in 2023.

Promises of soon, engineering for Swiss Keyboards, but:

It’s now the middle of 2024, shipping to Switzerland or at least importing to Switzerland without losing warranty support is still not possible.

Is it safe to assume it’s never going to happen and I can just buy any other laptop or are there any updates or timelines?

Everything is possible! I kind of lost hope that FW would ever come to where I live (Finland). And finally after few years its finally coming later this month.

1 Like

It is just not worth waiting for a device which the company behind doesnt even have a clear communication.

I just bought a Lenovo device. This will last for the next years. No need to wait.

Is there a link/reference that could be posted here ?

@CptnHddck

What link are you wanting ?

Topic was already merged to this thread

1 Like

So, no news, I guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes