Batch 8 Guild

I really should be more patient (I know) but I was bored so contacted DPD for a little more information.

I was told…

We request you to contact your sender and ask them to raise an investigation with the sending depot

Not sure why it’s the customers job to go chasing a parcel once it’s been handed to DPD - perhaps I’m misconstruing the job of a courier :confused:

1 Like

All couries say this - I run an ecommerce business and regularly have customers contact me and say they spoke to the delivery company and were reffered back to me for more info but if I contact the courier they can’t tell me any more than they told the customer. It’s just a way to kick the can down the road and hope the thing gets delivered before anybody gets too angry.

3 Likes

If you’ve been on stage 4 since 11/02 I’d definitely drop them an email.

Here’s how mine went;
Stage 2 Email - 14/02/2022 17:30
Stage 4 Email - 18/02/2022 05:25
Stage 5 Email - 22/02/2022 05:14

I had something wrong in my memories. Stage 2 was 11th, stage 4 was the 16th. Still, it seems longer than what you guys told here

1 Like

@strrrra Batch 8 Guild - #244 by thefirelane

3 Likes

@thefirelane @strrrra I had the same problem and contacted support. No update until now.

2 Likes

Received my stage 3 email during the night. The money hasn’t left my account yet (or seems to have been attempted) so still waiting patiently, good to see things moving on for nearly everyone!
UK DIY i7

UK DIY i7 here as well, also received stage 3 email last night. It seems a lot of us did, I’m curious if there is anyone still in stage 2?

From the UK DPD website; my tracking number has 14 digits:

Date & Time Location Description
22 Feb 2022 20:18 Lenton Taipei Your parcel is in transit
21 Feb 2022 18:14 Lenton Taipei Your parcel has been collected from the sender
21 Feb 2022 13:32 Taipei Your parcel has been collected from the sender
21 Feb 2022 08:06 Sender We’ve received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel
21 Feb 2022 05:45 Sender We’ve received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel

Same here. Ordered 16.12.2021, Stage 4 on 16.02.2022 and since then nada. Said to be shipped within 1-3 working days and tomorrow it will be one week.

i5 DIY without SSD/RAM, power brick (DE), 1xUSB-C, 1xUSB-A, 1xHDMI, 1xMicroSD

My DPD tracking has updated to say that it’s in transit, perhaps it’s finally on a plane to Europe?

Used a website linked earlier and saw this
vivaldi_iNNU5nwnjo

Have you considered writing to support yet? I am not really sure if I should. I mean, yeah they are a few days late, but maybe its nothing. Dont know if I should bother them

I assume that they are waiting for something that is missing. Sucks, but I plan not to bother support with it yet. For all I know Stage 5 mail might have just gone missing. I did not receive a Stage 3 either and on Reddit I saw that someone received a mail long after the device had been shipped.

Overall communication could be improved, especially if missing components are the reason. But well, I’ve had worse experiences and all they promised was “shipping in February”.

I cant really judge the communictation, since a friend had to order for me, because I dont own a credit card. But I also didnt get a stage 3 mail afaik

They’ve just opened pre-orders for Ireland, Austria and the Netherlands, hopefully it goes smoothly for them

1 Like

Looks like Ireland at least is going to be able to order in Batch 9, so very little wait at all it seems. Seems like they are just extending the existing European batches to new countries. Good way of working I think :slight_smile:

They also said they are setting up a location in Germany which will be fulfilling Marketplace orders, so parts should be available in Europe at some point soon - that’s very encouraging :slight_smile:

Now…where’s my tracking number!? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have also just had my tracking updated to in transit after no movement since dispatch on 18th!
Fingers crossed not too long to wait now

i5 DIY, UK

1 Like

I have the same top two entries with the same time stamps for my own DPD delivery in the UK. Might be generated by a pallet rather than an individual package. (DIY i7, RAN, SSD, 6 modules, PSU.) The earlier three entries are similar, but different time stamps.

3 Likes

All the people who received a 11 digit DPD tracking number can use http://tracking.linexsolutions.com/ to lookup their status.

Thanks to the people @ frame.work support!

Edit: The 11 digit number is not the DPD one, it is the one from Linex Solutions (the export partner).

4 Likes

Mine is on “Shipment Bagged Linex Ti-Ding Ave”