Batches Shipping Log

BATCH 8

Preparing email: 2024-04-01 (no fooling)
Card charged: 2024-04-04
Shipped: 2024-04-09
Arrived: 2024-04-10 (Midwest)
Setup: 2024-04-12 (ENJOYING!!!)

3 Likes

Does anyone know how many FW16s are in a batch, total sales delivered, ordered, etc ???

2 Likes

I’m sure somebody does – but not somebody here. :laughing: Framework keeps that information to themselves.

3 Likes

It’s here ! It’s here!

6 Likes

Nice! What batch?

I assume 9. He posted same in Batch 9 Guild thread.

Thanks

UK batch 9 orders finally getting shipped

My batch 9 order is waiting for me at home here in Germany, one day early. :smiley:

I received the “Your order has shipped” email on Friday last week (12th April). Initially the tracking showed an estimated delivery date of 17th April. However I could see yesterday morning that it was already at the local FedEx delivery center. :slight_smile:

As the country of origin for the parcel was Taiwan, I was scared that it might have to go through customs in Europe (which can be quite costly and time consuming :cold_sweat: ), but I guess that is all pre-paid/-declared through the Framework shop system :+1: .

Looking forward to putting it all together tonight when I come home from work. :grin:

3 Likes

Batch 10 money was transferred

2 Likes

Batch 11 got emails today

2 Likes

Batch 10 chargedd!! Now show me the laptop :nerd_face:

Framework 16 batch 11 prep emails are out

1 Like

Are there any dutch people who payed the first 100 by ‘Ideal’ before?
Does frame.work sent a new payment request for the rest of the total amount?

Batch 10 started shipping. Have received a mail with my tracking number from FedEx.

edit:
Paket has been handed over to FedEx at 16:51 (4:51 pm) Taiwan time.
Thats WED 9:51 AM UTC

Estimated time of delivery in Germany, regarding to FedEx:
Monday morning

2 Likes

Keep a tight watch on the package tracking. It’s very possible that you might get it on Friday.

My package was scheduled on a Friday only to have Fedex deliver it one day earlier (and the delivery day only changed after the package was handed over and I signed for it!).

I’m not Dutch (Schaefer :wink: ) but German, though I assume iDEAL is probably handled the same as our GiroPay. If Framework cannot use the method of payment like before, you’ll get an email in which they tell you how to proceed.

It will read something like this (it’s auto translated by DeepL):
SUBJECT: Action required: We are unable to process your order - Framework

The third item in the list is the one important for us:

• Your deposit was made using iDeal, GiroPay or EPS one-time payments, which require re-authentication to process the final payment.

• Please click on the “Complete payment” link below and you will be redirected to the relevant re-authentication page

Hope this helps you, buddy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like they are making good time chewing through the backlog of batches.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Batch 10, charged two days ago but still no shipping notice.

It seems you’re one of the lasts in the batch or something people in Batch 10 received shipping notice and tracking Thursday, others like me, Wednesday, in fact seems like the firsts ones may be starting receiving them this Friday, me is scheduled for Tuesday 23rd

1 Like

I did, they will send a payment unsuccessful notice. As ideal is a one time payment. Youll just have to do another ideal payment