Batches Shipping Log

Are there any dutch people who payed the first 100 by ‘Ideal’ before?
Does frame.work sent a new payment request for the rest of the total amount?

Batch 10 started shipping. Have received a mail with my tracking number from FedEx.

edit:
Paket has been handed over to FedEx at 16:51 (4:51 pm) Taiwan time.
Thats WED 9:51 AM UTC

Estimated time of delivery in Germany, regarding to FedEx:
Monday morning

2 Likes

Keep a tight watch on the package tracking. It’s very possible that you might get it on Friday.

My package was scheduled on a Friday only to have Fedex deliver it one day earlier (and the delivery day only changed after the package was handed over and I signed for it!).

I’m not Dutch (Schaefer :wink: ) but German, though I assume iDEAL is probably handled the same as our GiroPay. If Framework cannot use the method of payment like before, you’ll get an email in which they tell you how to proceed.

It will read something like this (it’s auto translated by DeepL):
SUBJECT: Action required: We are unable to process your order - Framework

The third item in the list is the one important for us:

• Your deposit was made using iDeal, GiroPay or EPS one-time payments, which require re-authentication to process the final payment.

• Please click on the “Complete payment” link below and you will be redirected to the relevant re-authentication page

Hope this helps you, buddy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like they are making good time chewing through the backlog of batches.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Batch 10, charged two days ago but still no shipping notice.

It seems you’re one of the lasts in the batch or something people in Batch 10 received shipping notice and tracking Thursday, others like me, Wednesday, in fact seems like the firsts ones may be starting receiving them this Friday, me is scheduled for Tuesday 23rd

1 Like

I did, they will send a payment unsuccessful notice. As ideal is a one time payment. Youll just have to do another ideal payment

Just received my Batch 10 shipping notice!!!

2 Likes

Batch 9 UK Based

Prep Email: April 5th
Dispatched: April 16th
Arrived: April 19th

Now to assemble :blush:

That’s another likely theory for the delay. Mine was a big order to fulfill, including almost every possible module, though I did just finally receive a shipping notification this morning!

1 Like

My order had 28 items it said xd, 21 of which were Expansion card, so quite big as well, maybe that’s why it wasn’t in he first day, but it could as well not matter

Mine just arrived.

Batch 10, delivered to Belgium.

The travel history, for those interested (Fedex didn’t update their tracker yet, so delivery is not shown):

4 Likes

Batch 12 party is about to start

2 Likes

Just got my Batch 12 prep email as well! So excited!

3 Likes

Batch 11s have started shipping:

2024-04-11 - We are preparing your order
2024-04-16 - Card charged
2024-04-18 - Your order has shipped (estimate 23rd)
2024-04-23 - It arrived! c:

Spain (EU), the last part of the shipping in my case was handled by Correos Express, not FedEx. It went to Carles de Gauge, then O Porto, then to the local delivery center. Also shipping was “long” because of the weekend in between.

2 Likes

Batch 11 arrived today

1 Like

Batch 12 here! Just got charged today!

1 Like

Batch 13 got the prep-email

3 Likes

I got charged as well.
Batch 12

1 Like