Batches Shipping Log

I got my prep email on the 13th with the other Batch 16 folks and the projected delivery date is the 21st. Assuming that holds true, you ought to be fine.

1 Like

You should have it well before you move. You are only two batches from the current notification, so I’ll be surprised if you don’t have it by mid-June, even with some delays.

Nope. That’s apparently a secret.

Batch 16 has shipped!

1 Like

Any other Batch 16 people’s shipment trapped in customs? Mine has been there for almost a week now :frowning:

Yep, it’s being discussed in FW16 Batch 16 Guild

Some were released today. Others not. Hopefully tomorrow.

B16 shipped today

1 Like

My Batch 16 arrived today.

2 Likes

Bath 15, I’ve been waiting 8 days, still stuck in customs.

Like others, my Batch 16 is stuck in Customs in Alaska. Maybe the fact I didn’t get the graphics module is suspicious. Sorry, everyone! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same here stuck since the 14th. I called FedEx and they said there is a longer than normal delay through customs. Not much more info than that other than there are 191 packages on the pallet that is being held.

1 Like

My shipping info just updated and it looks like it’s been cleared. Hopefully everyone else’s has too.

1 Like

No such luck, my batch 15 is still stuck waiting on clearance.

I’m in Batch 18. Have any of you fellow B18s gotten a shipping notification or charge yet?

2 Likes

I think we’re expecting the order processing email this week, then the charge and shipping email 4-5 days after that!

3 Likes

Batch 16, mine’s delayed in customs apparently

Hopefully customs goes smooth for Batch 17.
:crossed_fingers:

Batch 17 card charged

3 Likes

Batch 17, Western Canada
Card charged

Can’t wait :grin:

1 Like

Batch 17 here. I got a shipping notification before my card was charged, lol.

Expecting delivery tomorrow!

Edit: Chicagoland area.