Dbrand Framework Skins Up

Looks like dbrand is making skins for the Framework laptop now. Page isn’t listed in their device menu but can be found by going here: Framework Laptop Skins, Wraps & Covers » dbrand

They look pretty sweet IMO

41 Likes

The white marble looks sweet. Anyone know how well those trackpad wraps work, and whether the bottom wrap will cover the screws?

3 Likes

that is neat! i haven’t ever purchased anything from dbrand before, but the carbon fiber is tempting…

Yep! Just ordered a black carbon for mine! Dbrand makes good stuff!

Good selection as well!

5 Likes

I’ve never seen a need to bling a laptop…until now. Red Dragon is really cool but Hyperblack Titanium also looks great.

8 Likes

Totally just ordered the Carbon Fiber (Black) palmrest and (Grey) trackpad skin. Can’t wait to get that along with the stickers I ordered for the top via Redbubble. Going to look on point!

SWEEET! I’ve been genuinely waiting for this since day one of launch. In fact, I originally ordered a damascus layer when DBrand did that special edition skin… just in case I ever came across a good way to cut it for this laptop, haha.

Finally!! I’m putting my order in now. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Ditto, thank you so much, and thank you dbrand robots!

Edit: Matte White top + Matte Black trackpad

Black carbon here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone post a photo of the bottom with a Dbrand skin once you get it? :pray:

1 Like

I think I want the Icons RedCode skin; or is that just too loud of a statement?

Oooo. Debating black matrix and red carbon fiber for trimming

2 Likes

There’s also robot camo available under special editions for the FW Laptop, as well as the MKBHD Icons!

3 Likes

The bottom looks weird. What’s with the sudden cutoff after the speakers?

3 Likes

Too much?

Wish it covered the sides as well…

2 Likes

I suppose applying one of these skins would be a lot easier than disassembling the laptop and attempting an at-home DIY anodization.

1 Like

Anyone have experience with the leather skins from DBrand?

I think that’s because that part of the laptop is inclined/sloped

edit: words

Based on the cube, just another vinyl skin textured to leather-look