Display Driver Updates? Issues with Blender 4.1.1

Can standard AMD GPU Drivers work with the RX7700S and 780M?

I need the GPU for rendering and I want to be able to use both at of them together.

I was testing the GPU configuration yesterday and when using both the RX7700S and 780M, Blender 4.1 crashes right as it is about to finish the render.

Using both the dGPU and iGPU together has shown to cut off a lot of rendering time but it always crashes in the end.

Is there any way I can change the configuration or update the drivers so both GPUs can be used together?

System Specs:
Ryzen 9 7940HS
96GB 5600Mhz Crucial Memory
Integrated Radeon 780M
Dedicated Radeon RX7700S

System Settings:
Blender Version 4.1.1 sub 24
HIP w/ HIP-RT enabled
RX7700S + 780M selected (No CPU Selected)

Blender 4.1.1 running fine here.
Using KDE Neon + latest AMD gpu drivers as per instructions from FW.

What OS are you on?

Windows 11. I have found out what the issue was but am unable to solve it.

The render is able to complete when the denoiser is turned off, but if OIDN is turned on, the system crashes. Even selecting GPU denoise also causes it to crash.

I don’t know how to stop it from crashing with the denoiser.

Blender 4.1.1 works for me too, Fedora workstation 40.

Could maybe be a problem with your AMD graphics driver? Are you using Adrenalin or Pro to get your driver from AMD? I’ve had success with Adrenalin (not specifically on the 16 tho), so maybe reinstalling the driver might help?

I got my graphics driver from the Framework Driver Update Pack.

Are you testing with just the RX7700S or just the 780M? The issue appears when I have both GPUs selected. When just one GPU is selected, it runs just fine.

Both GPUs selected is able to cut down the render time by nearly 12% so I would like to use both at the same time.