Fedora 35 RC1.2 installer: "Not enough free space on selected disks." on selecting 2 disks

Sorry I wanted to report this issue on another Fedora forum https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/ . However as I am a new user on the forum, I couldn’t attach more than 2 images there. So, let me use this thread to refer this page from the Fedora forum.

I tried to install Fedora 35 RC 1.2 into my Framework Laptop. And I found an issue.

When the 2 disks (2TB SSD and 250 GB USB disk) are selected on the Installer, the Installer would print the message “Not enough free space on selected disks.”. I wanted to format both disks.

Used installer version

I used Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-35-1.2.iso.

Used PC

Framework Laptop DIY edition - Batch 2 version. As a unique situation of mine, the Laptop has 2 disks: 1. 2 TB internal SSD and 2. 250 GB USB expansion card Disk.

Reproducing steps

Device Selection
Select Local Standard Disks - both WD_BLACK SN750 2TB and USB Disk 3.2.
“USB Disk 3.2” is selected as blue background on the photo. But when actually “WD_BLACK SN750 2TB” is selected, this issue also happens.
Select Storage Configuratoin - Custom
Click “Done” button.

New Fedora 35 Installation
Keep New mount points will be … - “Btrfs”
Select “Encrypt my data”
Click “Click here to create them automatically”

New Fedora 35 Installation

“Automatic partitioning failed. Click for details.” message is shown at the bottom of the page. Click “Click for details” link.

The message “Not enough free space on selected disks.” is displayed.

Actual result
The message “Not enough free space on selected disks.” is displayed.

Expected result
The message “Not enough free space on selected disks.” is not displayed. The automatic partition is displayed.

Here is my post referring this page.

The workaround is to select only one disk on the Device Selection page.