Which Linux distro are you using?
Debian 13
Which release version?
(if rolling release without a release version, skip this question)
Latest Stable
(If rolling release, last date updated?)
Which kernel are you using?
Latest Stable
Which BIOS version are you using?
3.02
Which Framework Laptop 13 model are you using? (AMD Ryzen™ AI 300 Series, AMD Ryzen™ 7040 Series, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series 1, 13th Gen Intel® Core™ , 12th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™)
FW 13 Pro Intel Ultra Series 3 X7,
Hello! I just got my FW 13 Pro, Batch 10.
I am working on getting debian installed as my daily driver operating system.
When I go through the install process, however, it tells me it’s missing drivers for the wifi card. It lets me provide them, but I don’t know where to get these. All I could find were the windows Wifi Drivers.
Any help would be appreciated.