Framework gadget and stickers

@CSab6482 You could create a Teespring (now Spring) unofficial shop. When the site ask you the price of the products you set to 0.00$/€/£ profit/sale.

I don’t know if it could be considered as “personal use” :sweat_smile: .
That’s an idea for those who want to have a ready-to-buy product.

2 Likes

Fair point, T-shirts are now available for sale!
White text - USA
White text - EUR
Black text - USA
Black text - EUR
I am making no profit off of these, and the listing says it will only be available for 20 days, but that is a limitation of the website. I will relist it or have it set to automatically relist.

5 Likes

@CSab6482 That’s great, I’m glad you ran with the design, those look very neat! I had gone with the Chandas font but Kinetika has a nicer bold heft to it

1 Like

This could definitely be done! Just make a TeeSpring account and choose the “Start designing” button in the top right

After that, use these photos to customize whatever merch you like!

2 Likes

This was almost suspiciously easy to set up and I’m not sure if it actually works, but made a T-shirt design with the back featuring large Torx logo with the framework name within it…

https://a-l-5.creator-spring.com/listing/framework-back-logo

Same setup I think as @CSab6482, have set to the zero profit level. @nrp of course happy to take down if anything amiss with this arrangement.

1 Like

Some more fiddling with graphic design, this time with colors! First one with a palette from a company that made a name for itself decades ago with hardware focused on empowering its users, second one from the Pride flag

6 Likes

My face mask came in! The wrinkles block some of the design, but it’s still really nice to have :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is a new topic where you can post your fan art Framework Fan Art 🎨🖌️ .
Feel free to take that and turn into real merch, following these rules:

1 Like

I hope once the market place opens up and the Framework team gets a chance to breath that they sell official merch. It definitely has potential to make them a decent amount of :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:. Especially if they can find a way or company to make it made per order so they don’t have to spend more than what they are actually going to sell. For now I guess I’ll stick to the amazing art this community has made Following @nrp’s rule of course.

What would you like to see as Frameworks first official piece of merch?

• Hat
  • Hoodie
  • T-Shirt
  • Laptop Case/Sleeve
  • Stickers

0 voters

1 Like

My shirt finally came, after a month, then one gentle wash in cold water and air dry and it’s already falling apart and I haven’t worn it yet :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You have the right to repair it, with a needle and thread and maybe a hot iron.

5 Likes

@Ris I was going to say that Linus from LTT has basically made a merch company from scratch at this point so he might be good consultant seeing as he is an investor in framework (though I know investor does not equal employee…)
But you make a good point that they would want it integrated with their normal supply chain for orders so maybe that’s not relevant.

3 Likes

@zarbuvit Honestly, I think he will be a great resource for them! Especially since, like you said, he created Creator Warehouse from the ground up and now has a proven method of success. Maybe they could even do a partnership and use Creator Warehouse for now until they can get things up and running. Who knows? The possibilities are endless with the Team they and Linus have. But I do agree it should be all integrated so that it is seamless and probably more cost effective.

2 Likes

Kinetika is pretty close, thanks.
But has anyone found the font actually used?