FW12 Batch 11 Guild

I meant the pay email sorry

In that case, not yet!

Because I am irritated that some people got theirs on Monday and I haven’t gotten mine yet

just got mail 2 mins ago that my fw12 shipped :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooh lucky! I hope I get mine soon too.

2 Likes

Me too !

2 Likes

Looks like mine was shipped at around the same time

The wait is almost over….

1 Like

For me fedex says it’s scheduled for delivery on wednesday 24th, which I hope is a little off, as I’ve seen people getting it in 2-3 days

2 Likes

Have you heard back yet?

Mine doesn’t have an estimate yet, but under “Standard Transit“ for me it says it’s scheduled to be delivered by 1:30PM Monday (I’m in NY).

No I am a bit concerned because I haven’t received the email yet and I really need it for uni. I really hope I get mine soon!

i was able to reach out to one of the mods on the framework reddit. Though I haven’t gotten any email yet, they’ve been responsive and have asked the logistics team for updates. Hopefully something similar would work for you!

Keep us posted!

1 Like

apparently, due to volume, batch 11 is split into two sub-batches. Second wave should hear back in a few business days.

1 Like

“Second wave” - Plants vs. Zombies Framework edition.

In all seriousness, thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Mine just shipped! No estimated arrival yet though, where did y’all get that from?

Edit: thanks @akita, found where it should be, just says “Ship Date: Will be updated soon” for now.

Edit: It says Wednesday, the 24th. Could be better, could be worse. This is to central Europe. Can’t wait ^-^

Edit: It has now become Thursday, the 25th. Damn T-T

directly on fedex website

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything so I hope that I am in the second flight!

1 Like

Great, now I got Loonboon stuck in my head…

1 Like

:grin: muahahahaha

1 Like