FW16 Batch 1 Guild

Please take my money Framework :pleading_face:

2 Likes

If payment hasn’t been taken yet, there is close to no chance of it being shipped before CNY

1 Like

Your post initially made me disappointed realizing I was unlikely to receive a laptop. Then I was inspired to check my credit card and lo and behold, progress!

3 Likes

Here’s hoping the linux keyboards arrive soon after the shutdown :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

My order has now shipped. Roughly 11 hours between charge appearing and shipping notification for those waiting.

3 Likes

Got my shipping notification and charge last night.
DIY, 7940HS, GPU, RGB English keyboard

Originally had the ANSI keyboard, but changed the order a week or two ago when reviews came in and realized I wanted a little bit of teenage silliness for what I am paying. The 10 year old Alienware 17 that this is going to retire has one and it’s always fun.
Still trying to decide what distro I want to go with, and if I’m going to bother with Windows at all. Seriously stoked that this is finally happening!
Condolences to those who haven’t heard anything. I figured that if I didn’t hear by today, I was going to have to purge my browser tabs so I’d stop checking on it.

2 Likes

The 2nd hinge on my many years old HP pavilion broke this morning, so it couldn’t have shipped at a better time.

5 Likes

Batch 1 order with RGB keyboard and dGPU shipped earlier today, estimated arrival on the 12th

4 Likes

I picked the blank RGB keyboard. So I guess none of those are shipping yet?..sad trombone…

1 Like

Batch 1 pretty loaded out, including the macropad, the clear rgb keyboard, the dgpu and the blank expansion bay shell. It will get here when it gets here, but will admit that I feel like a kid waiting for xmas to come. Silly, but true.

6 Likes

Same estimate and shipping delivery date, 12th. No RGB though. Excited to finally have a laptop

3 Likes

Still no movement on mine with the British keyboard. Have any EU or UK orders shipped? I expect that I will not see movement till after Lunar New Year now.

2 Likes

Well I guess I’ll be waiting till after the holiday. :disappointed:

Happy Lunar New Year Framework!!!:partying_face:

8 Likes

It’s first time I hate Lunar New Year….

10 Likes

Pour one out for those of us Batch 1 that are at the back of the queue.

14 Likes

This might be the first time I want to lose money more quickly. Still waiting for a charge!
Was hoping to ensure all my parts I bought work; guess that’ll have to wait another half month.

I’d figure having a US location and DIY would maybe make it a quicker ship, but oh well.

11 Likes

I took it that this one …

had a UK keyboard, but I’m probably wrong …

1 Like

Maybe, not clear but if we have one UK, I’d expect more in a similar time. Hope everyone gets there new laptops quickly.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a UK RGB keyboard, so it would have been the English (American) one.

1 Like

Got charged for mine ~1 day ago now :tada: excited for mine to ship out, seems it’ll be arriving this monday.

Good luck to those who haven’t gotten one yet, may the shipping times be ever in your favor :saluting_face:

5 Likes