FW16 Batch 1 Guild

Batch 1 pretty loaded out, including the macropad, the clear rgb keyboard, the dgpu and the blank expansion bay shell. It will get here when it gets here, but will admit that I feel like a kid waiting for xmas to come. Silly, but true.

6 Likes

Same estimate and shipping delivery date, 12th. No RGB though. Excited to finally have a laptop

3 Likes

Still no movement on mine with the British keyboard. Have any EU or UK orders shipped? I expect that I will not see movement till after Lunar New Year now.

2 Likes

Well I guess I’ll be waiting till after the holiday. :disappointed:

Happy Lunar New Year Framework!!!:partying_face:

8 Likes

It’s first time I hate Lunar New Year….

10 Likes

Pour one out for those of us Batch 1 that are at the back of the queue.

14 Likes

This might be the first time I want to lose money more quickly. Still waiting for a charge!
Was hoping to ensure all my parts I bought work; guess that’ll have to wait another half month.

I’d figure having a US location and DIY would maybe make it a quicker ship, but oh well.

11 Likes

I took it that this one …

had a UK keyboard, but I’m probably wrong …

1 Like

Maybe, not clear but if we have one UK, I’d expect more in a similar time. Hope everyone gets there new laptops quickly.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a UK RGB keyboard, so it would have been the English (American) one.

1 Like

Got charged for mine ~1 day ago now :tada: excited for mine to ship out, seems it’ll be arriving this monday.

Good luck to those who haven’t gotten one yet, may the shipping times be ever in your favor :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Went back and checked emails, I’m wrong, it was US English, not ANSI.

The new toy has escaped Taiwan ahead of the Lunar New Year and passed through Anchorage, heading east!

3 Likes

I’m so glad mine made it onto one of the last pallets before lunar new year.

Does anyone who has received one on the US east coast know how long the delivery timeline is from the time it arrives in Alaska?

2 Likes

Mine hit Alaska this afternoon. If no one else has that answer I’ll add updates as I get them.

4 Likes

Wondering if anyone might be willing to run latencymon on their FW16. Really hoping the latency performance is serviceable for music production. Notebookcheck found some issues, but I’m hoping the production models might be better.

If anyone has the time/interest, you can snag it here Resplendence Software - LatencyMon: suitability checker for real-time audio and other tasks

3 Likes

I have a British English keyboard, mine was shipped ~Monday and is now at Stansted. It is due for delivery today, but I am not exactly hopeful given what time it is now!

3 Likes

That’s exciting. Congratulations hope it arrives quickly.

1 Like

Question - as I’m going to my secondary residence for holidays soon. What do I need to do to get the laptop dispatched at the right address. It seems, as I have a Linux keyboard, that it will happen after the Lunar year holiday. After that, one more week here and then we move.
Change the address at Framework, or tell the Transport company to redirect?
BTW - which company is used for delivery in France? anyone knows?

1 Like

You can change the shipping address from with they account page. This would be the best option. But it then might get shipped out to your secondary residence after you have left?

It was FedEx to the UK, I would assume this is the same for France.

2 Likes

It’s FedEx, mine is arriving on the 12th.

2 Likes