FW16 Batch 10 Guild

I suspect it will take them until at least Monday for the factory to assess what impact there will be on production and for FW headquarters to make a formal statement.

There are “we’re preparing batch” mails send in all batches before ours.

So lets hope we will get our mail next week :slight_smile:

Wow, batch 9 folks just got their prep emails. I can only assume that manufacturing, along with their various partners, and not affected too much.

At this pace, I wonder if we can expect our prep emails late next week as well.

A question:

Once they send the email:

How long will it take to collect it?

And in sending it?

If your bank needs you to authorize the transaction with a code, will the email send you to enter the code?

I wish I hung around in previous batch threads to see how long between prep email and other events (dispatch and arrival).

The excel sheet in the following thread contains such delta data Batch Shipment Chart

1 Like

Four days

What it doesn’t have is the spread between start of batch shipment and end of batch shipment. That can be several weeks.

Three days

In which Fedhas do you think lot 10 is sent? Next week?

Regarding to the Thread “Batch Shipment Chart” we can expect the Heads-up email mid to end of this week and shipment at the end of next week.

Lets see how precise that prediction is.

I keep checking my email account looking for our prep message… I know batch 9 got theirs from last Friday… let’s see.

I haven’t been this anxious for a piece of tech in a long while.

I’m relaxed. If we recieve our mail next week that won’t do me any harm.
I think we’ll hold our Frameworks in our hands until end of this month for sure.

so far its 100% worth the wait.

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

7 Likes

Just got my heads up email :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Prep email just received… Yoohoo…

1 Like

Just received the preparation email too

1 Like

Email: received
Excitement: revived

2 Likes