L-shaped enter key is missing in keyboard


I am very interested in purchasing a framework laptop and I would like to get a keyboard with an L-shaped enter key. Could you please assist me in finding the right one for me? I am looking for the same layout as the English international keyboard.

Thank you for your help and attention. I am eager to hear from you soon.

For the L-shaped enter key you need to look for an ISO layout (as opposed to ANSI layout) keyboard.

You probably need to get the UK English keyboard if you want an English keyboard with the ISO layout.

International English keyboard from Framework uses ANSI like the US English one.