Let's See Your Pets!

I would love to see everyone’s pets, their name(s), and anything else you would like to share about them! (Bonus points if your Framework laptop is in the shot) :laughing:

6 Likes

On the left, we have Picasso, our corgi, who is incredibly stubborn, and on the right, we have Ivory, our Lynx Point Siamese, who likes to do somersaults :orange_heart:

13 Likes

9 Likes

Product placement is a little blatant…

Here’s Janie

and Campbell

9 Likes

Beatrix and laptop

8 Likes

8 Likes

LunaAndKlara
The two sisters, Luna and Klara (meaning moon and lustrous)

6 Likes

Here are my hounds. They’re pretty great and keep each other exercised in the backyard (Navin is the Greyhound and Linus is the Whippet mix). When they’re not sleeping in my office with me they’re sleeping elsewhere or doing their best to use our lawn as a race track.

PXL_20211028_131027836

8 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20211014_181404.jpg…

My cat, Tulie! (Hebrew for kitten) Unfortunately, no Framework laptop (yet :pensive:) but hopefully one in the future!

6 Likes

OMG there’s so many…

First we have Garrus the Dim. He’s pretty but dumb as a rock.
IMG_20180426_204740~2

Next, Benjamin Bunz, Ghost Hunter 4 Hire.

Buffy the Birb Slayer (not really, we just want her to feel special)

Alistair Hobblefoot Starback.

Lance Corporal Gingersnaps. He used to be Private Gingersnaps, but he got neutered and then had to get surgery for an abscess.

Steve.

And last, our poor 7lb dog, Tails the Timid. Who is scared of his own shadow. And is the ONLY one we actually, intentionally adopted. The rest just kinda showed up.

5 Likes

Our corgi crew is growing :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Not our dog really. We dog-sat this guy. Gunner is his name and he was great.

We will be getting a lab just as soon as we finish moving though.

Great thread!

1 Like

no current pets, but we have wild rabbits and pheasants in the garden along with countless wild birds (including some rare species) and the occasion squirrel that shows up to try and nick the bird food. We even had a (wild) peacock in the garden once.

Plus sheep and occasional cows in the field behind the garden. Not ours though.

Bagheera And Shalimar
Batch 2 Intel 12 gen

2 Likes

@FrameworkBee; chiming in :slight_smile: with Framework’s unofficial ‘dogfooding’ mascot, Walden, a big-goofy-happy-go-lucky Lab/Dane mix - adopted in 2020 and has been a constant companion since the beginning!

He loves to join in on our team meetings and does as much dogfooding as he can…the literal kind of dogfooding at least! :wink:

2 Likes

Sheesh the photography on this is stunning. Where’s the Framework cat mascot though!!!

2 Likes

Guessing the pet “resort” snapped this right before we received a call saying she’d made an escape attempt…

3 Likes