Life Cycle Analysis of the Framework Laptop

I was wondering if there has been any efforts to do the Life Cycle Analysis of the Framework laptops?

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum

So what do you mean by what appears to be an open and vague idea.

Life Cycle ??

1 Like

This is a pretty common idea in product engineering, basically looking at the lifecycle of all the parts involved and how theyre created before use and broken down after. It’s possible that Framework has run these internally but I think typically an external contractor would do a review of it.

3 Likes

I am an engineering student currently looking to do the LCA analysis along with some team members. Who do you suggest I approach at Framework to do so?

2 Likes

@Sustainable_Mind I have 2 ideas of who might be the appropriate one to reach out to. @nrp since he is the CEO. Along with Saurin Shah, CPO of Framework. Both might be interested in your research. Other than that, reach out to @TheTwistgibber as he is head of support, he might be able to best direct inquiries.

2 Likes

Thank you.
I have tried to reach out to some of the people mentioned on LinkedIn (generally messaging is blocked). Do you think there is a better avenue to approach them. Does the Framework Community have a feature that lets me contact them? (Sorry, I am new to this).

1 Like