Looking for other types of job at Framework

Hi my name is Leonardo and i just saw a review of the framework laptop on linus tech tips and i loved it!. I also noticed that you guys are hiring but in the website there are only jobs for bachelor degree and i got really interested on the company’s idea.

I’m a 23 Years old Brazillian guy who aspire to be an computer engineer and i’d like to get a job to help pay for my college. here’s my linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonardo-alves-muniz-do-amaral-0b0571173/ .

i’m sorry if that’s not the right channel to talk about this but i wasn’t able to find a way to talk about this topic in specific.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Anmol. I saw the review video on Linus Tech Tips and I absolutely loved it! After watching what you guys have done I knew I wanted to work here. What you are doing at Framework is what I wanted to do in future.
I am a Computer Science student and I’ll be graduating in 2022. If you people are hiring freshers then kindly contact me. I am suitable for Junior Full Stack Developer.

Again, big fan of what you guys are doing!

I am just a graphic design guru, and if yall ever need designers in the future, I’d be glad to help <3

I am just a graphic design guru, and if yall ever need designers in the future, I’d be glad to help <3