Just wondering if any one else gets this issue.
When my framework is connected to ac the fans ramp and stay high, I’m using windows 11 all drivers and bios are up to date.
Anything anyone can suggest would be great. Don’t know where to begin
Hi and welcome to the forum.
There’s a lot of unknowns from you short message
Things that effect the heat build up
- Specs, what cpu and how much ram?
- Are you using it at the same time as charging?
- was it switched off properly i.e. no hibernation, sleep, windows fast start that could have programmes running
- have you checked to see if programmes are running?
- how long have you had the laptop?
- was it like this from day one?
- have you tried cleaning the fan?
All the best
I somewhat had a similar thing happen and putting the laptop to (i run windows on it) best battery life (by the battery icon) usually turns down the fans a bit.
I would recommend submitting a ticket to our support team here: Framework | Support so they can ensure your laptop is performing as intended!
Thank you and stay safe!