Multiple payment methods?

“Room for improvement.” No expectation on time required for improvements to be put in place.

Let me elaborate: It’s an example of maturity. potential target future state. Area where there’s current gap, to potentially be closed should each of the payment option be applicable for the sales region.

i.e. It’s about acknowledging the possibility that things can get better. Look for lessons to be learnt from others.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we had to shut off SEPA due to levels of fraud, more fraud than all payment methods combined. We’ve enabled EPS and Giropay now, however. We do absolutely apologize for the inconvenience caused

5 Likes

Had to cancel my order as I usually pay with PayPal or AmazonPay. I don’t have a credit card, and I don’t have online banking enabled for GiroPay either. Maybe I’ll do that in the future to complete the order, but right now I’m just really sad that I’ve spent the last few weeks thinking about the configuration and browsing reviews, decided on a variant today, gone through the entire ordering process, only to be told at the last step that it won’t happen.

If the fees for PayPal should really be the problem, you could charge them additionally.

2 Likes

Are these payment methods also available in Germany?

I’d guess that EPS is limited to Austria and GiroPay (paydirekt) to Germany.

I realize this was asked several months ago, but just in case anyone with a similar problem finds this thread:

Contact your bank and ask if they can increase your limit to cover a specific item. If you can tell them the amount ahead of time and have that much available in your account, some banks will do a one-time limit increase to cover the purchase.

1 Like

another UK potential customer here, and another vote for Paypal, the benefits Paypal and similar payment systems provide are great, yes they cost more money to the seller, but just from reading this forum, you have lost out on a few sales. the fees are not that bad, and your profit margin would not take that much of a hit per unit!

Greetings @nrp,
In 2021 you said that you are exploring new payment options, and now 2 years later still no Paypal! Is there any chance for this happening. I am in Europe, and can use only Paypal for reasons. If you a concerned about Paypal markup, I guess you can bump the price for Paypal payment only.

Have a great holidays,

They can’t, that would be against PayPal’s terms of service.

Posting one possible resolution here.

1. Make a revolut account.
  2. Register revolut’s virtual debit card within PP.
  3. Withdrawn some PP money into the revolut’s card, paying PP fees (around 3%).
  4. Buy Framework with revolut’s debit card.
  5. Enjoy your new Framework!
1 Like