Replacement key hinges?

Hello. I just got my framework laptop, and immediately set to work rearranging the key caps to dvorak. It went great… after I broke a key figuring out the mechanism. I managed to transplant the hinges from unloved right-alt as a semi-fix, but I’d still like to fill in the missing space.

I know that the brand that makes these keyboards is Line-On, but can anyone get more specific? Where can I get replacement hinges?

I also do have access to a resin printer. My hopes are low, but I might try replicating the part on my own if I can’t find a replacement for sale. Suggestions on how to do that are welcome as well.


best you can do is to ask support about it and perhaps the could guide you. Sadly I think the only way is to replace the whole keyboard.