September/Batch 3 Thread

@Trevor_Thompson yea I can’t believed I missed batch 2. But at the very least we know alot of the early QC issues will be worked out. Here’s to hoping they start shipping in a couple of weeks

My order date is Aug 17, 2021 with the Intel i7-1165G7 diy-edition.

Looking forward to the Shipped email! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nrp Hey Nirav, if we’re allowed to ask…

Will Batch 3 start shipping out this month as Batch 2 continues, or will all Batch 2 laptops have to be shipped first before Batch 3 starts? Thanks

1 Like

@gs1 There are several of us that have that exact question. It believe it’s been asked already if the ‘spill over’ Batch 2 will cut into the Batch 3 orders. I don’t remember if it was answered.

We’re prioritizing finishing Batch 2 shipments, but the start of Batch 3 shipments isn’t far off.

10 Likes

@gs1 @Reese_Borel There he goes getting my hopes up!

2 Likes

Don’t you mean ‘our’… :wink:

1 Like

I’m curious how my hybrid Batch 2 / Batch 3 order will pan out.

Ordered July 29th
DIY i7-1185
WIFI no vPro
32GB RAM
2TB SN850
2X USB C
2X USB A
1x HDMI
1X MicroSD

I ordered a pre-built i7 in July… I hope it ships by mid-September

SEP-TEM-BER!!! :joy:

I’m a little anxious too, LOL.

I ordered a DIY Intel i7-1165G7 on July 30. At that time, it was Batch 3 and the i5 was Batch 4. The high end i7 was Batch 2, but the performance difference seemed negligible and the price difference was huge.

Very excited, but I do try to only check these ship threads a couple times a day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another LTT fan here.
i7-1165G7 ordered on Aug 17.
Went for no storage as the exact drive I wanted was on sale on Amazon for a bit cheaper at the time.

This will be replacing my 2014 MacBook Air so you can imagine I am beyond excited!

Patiently waiting…

Wish I could say I didn’t have this thread pinned in my Firefox browser, but I can’t. I don’t think I’ve ever been more upset about a holiday weekend before this one!

Order Date, July 30th.

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7
  • WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 No vPro®
  • 2 USB-C
  • 2 USB-A
  • 1 DP

So friggin’ stoked that I bought this laptop. After building my PC years ago, I’ve been wanting something a little more portable and relatively similar to my rig, well, without the GPU… hoping the external gpu’s work on this thing! :wink:

1 Like

@Maxfield_Martin
They do work. There are multiple reports here of the Batch 1/2 owners regarding the different eGPUs used both via Win( multiple reports) and Lin( I believe 2 people reported it).

3 Likes

Ordered 8/24

I7-1165G7
8gb of ram (had laying around)
1tb nvme ssd (had laying around)
Non v-pro WiFi
And a plethora of ports including 2 256gb ssd’s planing on building a bootable kali one and one for my Roms!

Very excited to play around when I get this!

I ordered August 3, and honestly I’m getting very antsy about when I will be notified about delivery. I WANT IT ALREADY lol, I’m sure I’ll get the notification as soon as batch 2 finishes.

Intel i7-1165G7
8GB DDR4 (have 32gb in my other laptop)
No storage (have an employee discount with Best Buy, I can buy some later for cheap)
Non v-pro WiFi
Expansion:
1 DP
1 HDMI
2 USB-C
3 USB-A
1 MicroSD

(I’m not really that mad about not getting a notification about delivery yet, but this more or less sums up how I feel right now lol)

2 Likes

Ordered 16AUG21
DIY Edition:

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7
  • Memory: 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4-3200
  • WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 vPro®
  • No Storage (Bought a 2T 980Pro aftermarket)

Replacing a Latitude 7290 that I had to return when I left my old company. So looking forward to this!

1 Like

Ordered: Aug 26
DIY:

• i7-1165G7
  • No memory (Getting a 32gb 3200 kit)
  • No storage (Got a 1tb WD SN850)
  • Wifi 6E no vPro
  • 2x USB-C
  • 2x USB-A
  • 1x MicroSD
  • 1x HDMI (Hopefully, I forgot it in my initial purchase and requested for it to be added but no response yet)
  • Power adapter

Replacing my old Lenovo Y50 and Pinebook Pro. Both of which are on their last legs. Can’t wait until they start shipping batch 3. Week into September so hopefully it’s soon!
wherecomputer

3 Likes

Just got the “Your batch will be shipping soon” email.

LET’S GOOOOOOOO BOYSSSS

8 Likes