Shipping on UK orders

I want to order a spare part in the UK. The order page says it ships within 5 business days but does not say where it ships from or how long it takes. I’d like to know whether it is likely to arrive before I go on holiday.

Anyone can tell me how long parts orders take and are they shipped from inside the UK?

Thanks.

I believe they are shipped from Frameworks European warehouse which is in the Netherlands (or it might be Belgium).

Ordered on the 11th May, shipped on 14th, delivered on 18th, from Netherlands to UK.

Was only small, so Royal Mail shoved it through the letterbox.

Most parts (but not laptops) are shipped from our 3PL in NL, usually shipped within a few business days and it takes another couple of business days to arrive. Laptops are shipped from Taiwan.

I orded something Wednesday 26th and still have not received it it spams me with the same information and I am lost I don’t know what to do I don’t know if this is normal. It’s kept going like that since today 01/07/24.

t

Is it delivered today?

Yes finally got it.

1 Like

I got some parts from FW from NL to UK.
The “trusted 3rd party vendor” part takes a long time to deliver and has no tracking details associated with it.
It took about 5 days longer for the parts to arrive from NL than the FW16 laptop from Taiwan!

That’s a really long time, sorry to hear that you have experienced this.

Mine took 5 days once posted 6 days from order date.