System Monitor Pages with relevant sensors

I want to share my System Monitor Pages since it isn’t all that great by default.
I modified Overview to fit my taste and added Power and Temp pages and annotated the sensors to the best of my knowledge.
Afaik that’s all the relevant hardware sensors we have, “sensors” command isn’t picking up any more for me (in fact, System Monitor was able to get out more info than “sensors” displays itself).
Here are some screenshots:

Overview with added swap, cpu temp, iGPU, SOC Power in the top area
Also reduced network and version but added disk rates in the middle area:

Temps page with all temperature probes, most important ones, peak CPU and iGPU, highlighted in red and cyan - additional zones, nvme and wireless adapter are less important:

Finally, power page with all sensors for power draw (limited) and battery, plus the 4 USB-C PD charging ports. I only use the top ones, PD 1 and 4, so I’ll remove the others.
There’s also a note on how to interpret and use the sensors, feel free to remove. There’s no sensor for total system power, instead, you need to unplug your laptop, wait for the Battery I/O power to update (very slow), and whatever negative value you’re seeing is drawn from the battery. Confusingly, when you’re charging the laptop, the value is also negative. The SOC PPT is also shown, should max out at 65W, which I can confirm it can reach for me, but only occasionally with the right workloads - keep that in mind. Related note: afaik, Battery I/O Current * Voltage should be equal to the Power, except they are updated much more rapidly. Sadly, harder to plot and interpret, so text values it is.

For reference, this is the output of “sensors” - if it’s different, this might not work for you.

ucsi_source_psy_USBC000:003-isa-0000
Adapter: ISA adapter
in0:           0.00 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +0.00 V)
curr1:       680.00 mA (max =  +0.00 A)

ucsi_source_psy_USBC000:001-isa-0000
curr1:         0.00 A  (max =  +0.00 A)

mt7921_phy0-pci-0100
Adapter: PCI adapter
temp1:        +44.0°C  

amdgpu-pci-c100
vddgfx:      792.00 mV 
vddnb:       659.00 mV 
edge:         +43.0°C  
PPT:           5.25 W  (avg =   5.09 W)

BAT1-acpi-0
Adapter: ACPI interface
in0:          15.90 V  
curr1:         1.41 A  

ucsi_source_psy_USBC000:004-isa-0000
curr1:         0.00 A  (max =  +0.00 A)

ucsi_source_psy_USBC000:002-isa-0000
in0:           5.00 V  (min =  +5.00 V, max =  +5.00 V)
curr1:         0.00 A  (max =  +1.50 A)

k10temp-pci-00c3
Tctl:         +44.6°C  

nvme-pci-0200
Composite:    +41.9°C  (low  =  -5.2°C, high = +89.8°C)
                       (crit = +93.8°C)

acpitz-acpi-0
Adapter: ACPI interface
temp1:        +44.8°C  
temp2:        +43.8°C  
temp3:        +45.8°C  
temp4:        +43.8°C

ucsi_source are power measurements for the USB-C(s), mt7921 is the mediatek wifi card, amdgpu is the SOC - in System Monitor, it houses both the iGPU stats (usage + temps) as well as total SOC stats (PPT - verified to be both CPU and iGPU together). BAT1 is battery, though System Monitor gets even more values from it than sensors does. k10temp seems to be the only CPU temperature probe, and System Monitor uses it for all CPU cores, average and maximum, etc. But seems to be peak temperature on the SOC to me. nvme is obviously nvme temps. acpitz is seen as Temperature Zones in System Monitor, some seem to be on the SOC, others not sure. Maybe they are duplicated sensors of SOC, nvme, wireless, or maybe they are actually distinct sensors.

The pages can be found in this gist.
You can import them into System Monitor with the hamburger menu.