Touch screen

In my workflow, I need pressure sensitive pen and touch capable screen. I have not yet own a Framework but I really love the idea and vision for this kind of modularity. I think if Framework makes a good pen and touch enabled variant (good means = pressure sensitive, can draw fairly straight diagonal line on low-moderate stroke speed–many builds fail on this), this is my future roadmap to upgrade.

I am not sure how survivable this brand is for the long term as it is (now) still a small company with small coverage. Compared with tech giants like Lenovo and Dell, it is so scary looking at such competition. But I think if enough people want to make it flourish, then I believe it is the right thing to do for the future.

I think all non-profits and Universities should leave the big tech and start to switch to Framework. Big tech companies want to make consumer (both business and private) dependable. Day by day, options for just slight taste of independence (just like simply upgrading your memory) are taken away. This is not good.

I wish they do add that new features to FW 13 & 16.