Unexpected Power Loss and Unresponsive Keyboard

So I was using my Framework laptop and all of a sudden the screen turned off, turned back on with the lock screen, and after I unlocked it after a few seconds the screen and power button turned off. It didn’t respond to keyboard/trackpad presses or the power button. I had to hold the power button down for something like 5-10 seconds and it started to boot up again. At this point the trackpad is functioning but the keyboard isn’t sending keypresses, however the caps lock light does turn on if I turn on caps lock on my bluetooth keyboard.

This is the second time this has happened to me now. The last time the keyboard just started working again after a few hours but not sure what actually fixed it, so what I’m looking for is how to get my keyboard working again and how to prevent this crash from happening again.

I was using Atom at the time with like Chrome and Discord running in the background among a few other things.

I’m using a Batch 6 DIY ordered from Canada, running Windows 10 but not ordered with the Windows license. Also Device Manager doesn’t seem to be showing any driver issues. Not sure what other information may be helpful.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

For the power loss you could refer to this post:

Hi @Faiz_Visram I would recommend submitting a ticket to our support team here: Framework | Support so they can ensure your laptop is performing as intended!

Thank you and stay safe!