USB to TTL

I’m currently working on a USB to TTL converter and I would like anyone to suggest anything that they would like on it whether it be the voltage output or the logic voltage.

1 Like

Just how many cards are you working on right now?

I have a feeling that in a month’s time you’re going to reveal a 10 gigabit ethernet cum quadruple USB-C cum snack drawer cum SD card adapter expansion card.

1 Like

Too many to count :wink: Working on interfaces mainly like RS-232, TTL, RS-485, UART. Some other interesting connectors. A fair few PCBs will be on order once I fix a few problems. I would like to do Ethernet but will need to figure out magnetics. You will be happy soon.

3 Likes

I’m currently focusing on a ethernet expansion card. Currently I will use a integrated magnetics 10 gig rj45 jack HFJT1-10GHPE-L12RL in conjunction with the CYUSB3610 a 1 gig USB to Ethernet interface IC. I would have wished to do 10gig but due to constraints with price I wish to keep it under 100$ for the parts. As I am already at 30$ with the IC and RJ45 I do not want to spend large amounts of money just on the interface ic. If anyone knows of a easily available components that may be better please message me.

2 Likes

would be nice if it had multiple jtag modes, e.g. “atmel mode”, “pic mode”, etc with HVPP support. Part of this can be implemented in a driver