Warning to anyone who is thinking of playing Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves on Iris Xe

I’ve been trying to play Uncharted: LoT through the Epic Games Store on my Intel i5-1135g7 integrated graphics, and actually got decent fps when lowering the graphics, but the game keeps crashing randomly… I don’t know if it doesn’t crash with a eGPU, but just a warning to anyone who is thinking about trying it on their Framework: It is extremely buggy and not worth it right now.
Also, before anyone mentions it: Yep, I know that Dedicated Graphics are better than Integrated Graphics, and this is just a warning for anyone thinking of trying it with their Iris XE only…

Did you try changing the API? Switching API’s might improve stability if that is something available to you.

1 Like

@GhostLegion I actually did try that, and it worked for a little while, but then it just started crashing again… At this point I feel like the game itself is probably the issue, as other games run fine on my computer… Thanks for the idea though! :+1:

1 Like

Update: It is definitely the game as I tried on another computer with a AMD processor and it still crashed at the same point… So I definitely recommend avoiding this buggy game on PC for right now!

2 Likes

Amazing, just played Marvel’s Spider Man remastered, different PC porting team, runs great and no crashes! Really disappointed in the company that did the Uncharted port…

1 Like