The second board I’m re-using a Western Digital Blue 3D Nand 2 TB (WDS200T2B0B)
- The WD Blue is detectable in the laptop I pulled the drive from. While diagnosing the issue, I was able to put the drive back into the original laptop and clear the disk with diskpart. WD Dashboard also stated there are no updates available for the drive.
- Installed on a mainboard, the drive is not detectable by a Windows 11 installer or Diskpart.
- Installed on a mainboard, the drive is not detectable by a Fedora Live CD. nvme-cli tool did not detect any nvme drives
- WD Blue is not detectable in mainboard Bios.
- If I swap drives and mainboards the behavior is the same. WD Black is detectable and WD Blue is not detectable.
Is there anything I can try before buying a WD Black?