Your cart contains items that ship from different warehouses

I tried to submit an order for a DIY laptop and got the message:

Your cart contains items that ship from different warehouses. At this time, we can only ship from one warehouse for each order placed. Please place a separate order for the other items.

How can I work out which items are from which warehouses? Otherwise I’d need to go through the configure process and drop each component one-by-one?

2 Likes

What are you ordering, as we might be able to figure it out, for a faster alternate contact Framework support?

1 Like

This was the order:

• 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1240P
  • 2TB - WD_BLACK™ SN850X NVMe™
  • 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200
  • Keyboard: British English
  • USB-A
  • USB-C
  • HDMI

I have raised a ticket with Framework support but hoped I was missing something obvious.

Ok, I’ve worked through several combinations and if I take the SSD out it does not give the error.

1 Like

Yep, the SN850 has been known to be out of stock recently.

Thanks for the heads up. We’ve temporarily removed the SN850X from the configurators for US and Canada until we can resolve the syncing issue.

2 Likes

I still see it as available (and get the error message), I guess as I’m using the UK “configurator”?

Any estimates on when a 2TB drive may be available again? Both the SN770 and SN850X 2TB drives are out of stock.

We have inventory on it’s way to our fulfillment center now. We should be back in stock on at least one of the 2TB options within the next week or two.

@Dale_Thatcher thanks for the clarification. We’ve manually removed all out of stock drives now from all locales until we can fix the issue.

2 Likes