2in1 Option Needed

I love this product and want to buy right now, but a 2in1 is a must for any ultrabook for me at this point.

My other wishlist, but not absolute deal killers. 4K Display, AMD CPU/GPU, and thunderbolt. The CPU/GPU will matter based on performance of course, but right now I can’t find AMD ultrabooks with 4K Displays especially in the 13.3 inch form factor.

3 Likes

AMD mobile cpus do not support Thunderbolt. While the current model also isn’t Thunderbolt certified by Intel, the hardware itself is Thunderbolt.

5 Likes

Except for the AMD/thunderbolt not being supported, Technically, I don’t think there should be too many obstacles for them to make a 2-n-1, mostly the hinge and a touch screen. Saying that… lol, I’m not an engineer.

I’d love a 2-in-1 version too. Would be an insta-buy (if it would be available in the EU)!

4K on such a small display makes no sense to me personally… I’d think anything above the current resolution of the Framework would mostly be a waste of battery life.

AMD options would be awesome, but since they have a much smaller budget than Intel I can imagine that it might not be an option in the short-ish term. For Framework I might make an exception to my preferences and go with an Intel-powered model :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, 2in1 would be the option for me. If you guys ever do it, you have one guaranteed customer.

1 Like

Me too. I will definately buy a 2in1 framework.

Hi, I am waiting too for a 2in 1 solution and for to be easier to get it into the EU. and then I will be a costumer too.