3:2 desktop wallpapers

Don’t think it’s a 3:2 . . .

Here are some Wallpapers i made by implementing the Framework logo into some i found online, cut them to size and color-correcting some of them a bit. They are good enough for me, maybe you might enjoy some of them as well:

(i didnt bother renaiming them)

4 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

@xanekka hey man have you got that framework right to repair has a png or anything id like to put it on my desktop

I really wasn’t sure whether to put these in the 3:2 wallpapers or in the Fan Art thread, so I’ll post them here and then link to them in another post on the other.

This one is probably my favorite of the few I just threw together, but I’ll bet the logo isn’t centered, which might bug some.

These won’t be as good as some of the ones people spliced together from photos online, but I took every one of these photos with my own camera, I don’t have the skills or resources to match what’s on the internet.

How many will it let me upload? I don’t know. Let’s find out.

This one is more artsy, I inverted the colors where the logo is, but it isn’t very visible.

In hindsight I should have exported these all at 2256 x 1504, but they’re larger than that, so it should be alright.

The firework ones are all mostly the same, but there’s a few options.

I really like the way this one cuts through the logo, I might use it myself.

8 Likes

I don’t usually contribute to forums, but I have some of my own wallpapers that I thought I should share. I don’t even have my laptop yet. I’m just preparing. I left the house for a solid few hours yesterday and went up and down some roads trying to get good shots, all of which I took on my Pixel 6a. I hope I’m not the only one who enjoys these!

4 Likes

I just realized it didn’t let me upload mine at full resolution either, so here’s a drive link to those. (Link)

1 Like

I really liked cmonkey’s idea of showing what is behind the screen. I’ve got the CNC lid so I’ve made my own vector version. A full res version is available on my GitHub.

Preview:

12 Likes

I think this belongs here:
Wallpaper shown in FW16 Images

3 Likes

Nice but it’s a shame it’s on “X”

2 Likes

True :frowning: It’s compressed (presumably automatically) so would need to be upscaled before using

I made a 3:2 version of the wallpaper that @feesh had suggested a while back, and that @jasonlarge had then made from the teardown image more recently.

13 Likes

Image credit of dbrand’s xray skin!
Maybe consider buying it, looks fantastic!

This isn’t a very high-res image, would be cool if someone had a better source then just grabbing the element off the page :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve upscaled the image and cropped it in GIMP to the Framework laptop display’s dimensions!

Small file as all BW images are :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit: Huh, the image seems to be tiny bc Framework’s forum compressed it to 1080p and jpeg format?

3 Likes

User FigFotographer’s wallpapers that are based on the StephenMauriceGraham’s wallpaper.

https://www.reddit.com/r/framework/comments/1b86gur/framework_wallpaper/

3 Likes

i saw this post and got inspired, and an hour later (i’ve never done art shit before) i made this:

its a mixture of my three facorite things:

• framework (obviously)
  • endeavour os (the distro i use)
  • car seat headrest (fav band, space cadet i hand drew)
    it’s silly and goofy and incredibly niche but i love it :3
6 Likes

I took inspiration from @nrp and took a photo of the inside of the upper shell. It is the updated version from an AMD 13. I left the shadows on the top and left border intact as to create a bit more realism.

Since my desktop is a very simple sway setup I wanted something “vectory” and painted over the photo using inkscape:

Full size images (and SVG) can be found here: https://gist.github.com/halemmerich/7ab95c1cc9106bc1ac5cad37fb2d20f7

5 Likes

I mak nutz foto

4 Likes

i converted the logo to 3d and made some wallpapers from the model

my workspace is on google drive and can be downloaded (the workspace is a bit messy so sorry about that)

1 Like