Black screen and led blinking

Hello, I just got mine new AMD 13 Laptop The assembly was very easy and went well. I tried to start the computer, the screen remained black, the ignition led was white, but the side led blinked with this pattern:

BGGGGGGGGGGGGOGBGBBGGG

B: Blue

G: Green

O: Orange

My memory modules is : G.Skill F5-5600S4040A32GX2-RS.

I’m not sure what to do now ? I’ve tried putting just one of the two memory modules in the two memory holders. still the same. and tried single and both memory modules in single and both holders. I also tried to remove battery for 5 minutes and still the same.
What can I do ? thanks

I’m not sure if this is the issue, I don’t understand their blink codes, but I know RAM type has been causing a lot of issues with people. My laptop doesn’t work because I ordered 5200mhz instead of 5600mhz. Some brands don’t play well and so on. Might be your RAM.

If it was your first boot, you may need to wait a while for memory training to complete. If you retry and it takes more than 15min or so, you can also try different RAM modules, or send a message to support.

Same here. Did you manage to fix it?

I got a new set of Crucial 2x8GB 5600MHz RAM in and my laptop works. I had a set of 5200MHz RAM. RAM is most likely the issue.

Problem was Intel BE200

1 Like

Yeah that puppy unfortunately won’t post XD