Can't do the new User Tutorial

So I obviously wanted to get the Badge for that, so I went back to the message from the discobot I received the first day I joined, but I couldn’t bookmark the message, because I have neither the icon for bookmarking the message nor the icon with the three dots …

Does anyone have an Idea what that could be about?

I went back to check mine. I don’t have the three-dots menu, but there is a “bookmark” icon – it’s further down from where you’ve highlighted, on the same line as “share,” “flag,” and “reply.” (Can’t do a screen-shot right now, sorry.)

Yeah, I also have a bookmark button for the whole conversation, but that unfortunately doesn’t work. Seems like you have to use the bookmark for the specific message.

The tutorials itself seems to work, because I could do the advanced tutorial.

Huh. No idea, sorry. I haven’t seen those icons on any message. :person_shrugging:

EDIT: correction, I just saw the three-dot item on this message, once I saved it. :confused:

EDIT 2: now that I go back to look at my earlier message, I see it there too. Maybe it’s only on messages that you yourself send?

On my own messages and posts I also have a three dot menu, but no bookmark icon.
Also the bot askes to press the bookmark icon on the message from the bot itself. :smile:
I also am very confused. But to be honest, it isn’t that important. I was just curious if anybody knew a quick answer.

Didn’t work for me either, when I tried it couple of weeks ago. But I stayed in the chat with the bot and after a while (couple of tries) it gave me an option to skip this step. Then I was able to proceed with the rest and finish. The advanced tutorial after that didn’t have any issues.

2 Likes

Awesome! Yeah, it seems like sending the bot two random messages gives you the option to send another message with “skip” to skip the task.

Thank you!

4 Likes