Discussion of Freight Forwarding is Prohibited

Framework does not officially support any countries/regions other than those available for sales and shipment via Framework’s own sales pages, and if customers proceed with utilizing a freight forwarder, Framework will be unable to support the product should hardware replacement be required, nor will Framework be able to address any VAT or Customs issues that may arise. If customers decide to proceed, they are acknowledging that Framework is not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of not utilizing Framework’s direct shipping to the customer in a supported country/region, and that they are fully accountable for any additional costs incurred, or documentation required. Additional information can be found in the Framework Terms of Sale and the Framework Limited Warranty documentation.

Any discussion in the Official Community Forums about utilizing freight forwarders is prohibited and will result in the topic being closed and a warning being communicated.

Framework is working as quickly as possible to expand official support to more countries/regions and will announce additional locations as they become available.

19 Likes

Maybe this information can be added to the shop as well?

Edit: This should also probably be pinned.

6 Likes

Pinned and yes, we already state in the order configurator that Reshippers and Forwarders are not supported.

5 Likes

Silly me, I did read that when I was ordering but I totally forgot about that hint.

Thanks for the pin,- I guess we’re all set then!

6 Likes