Framework Laptop 13 Batch Chart - Intel Core Ultra Series 1

Hello everyone, I’m back!

I’m going to be tracking the batch prep emails, payment charges, and shipping of the Framework Laptop 13 with Intel Core Ultra Series 1 in a chart, similar to the charts I did for the Framework 16 launch.

Currently Destroya is tracking updates for all the Q3 releases in a pinned comment on the Framework Q3 2024 Preorder and Marketplace Updates post on Reddit, but here I’m only tracking the Intel Core Ultra Series 1 because I think it’s the biggest release in this quarter, combining the new display and a new mainboard.

I’ve copied the spreadsheet from my Framework Laptop 16 Batch Charts and plugged in the Batch 1 Prep Email date (2024-08-16), but there is not enough data for the charts yet. I’ve linked the sheet below to keep you updated, please leave a comment on the sheet if I miss anything!

As usual, let me know of any suggestions you may have!

5 Likes

Batch 1 has been partially shipped as of August 23 and I’ve updated the sheet to reflect that, though there seems to be a delay in production for some models. AMD + 2.8k display laptops seem to have reached batches 2 and 3 by now.

I’ll start posting charts here when batch 2 gets updates and there’s something to show!