Gap in framwork

Is this a known issue?
Wasn’t there in the beginning :frowning:

Uhhh, that looks like the battery is bulging and it’s not normal at ALL! Contact support and show them this and if you’re still covered under warranty you’ll probably get a new one.

2 Likes

well that is not normal.

Have you recently opened it, maybe some cable is misaligned inside which would push the cover to not sit flush.

Check also the battery that its not swollen.

EDIT: If its the battery, please don’t charge it, or actually even use it.

1 Like

hm, would I be able to use the laptop without battery if swollen?
Kinda in the middle of something …

So this how a swallon battery looks like?

As long as it’s plugged in should be fine, you definitely should not try to squish that pillow back in the laptop.

1 Like

Ok, battery should be replaced because of warrenty.
Support send an email, responding to my request could take some time.
How is you experience with the support.
I would prefer to order the battery now instead of waiting.
Do you think they will replace/reduce the invoice later?

Do you think they will replace/reduce the invoice later?

seems unlikely? that isn’t what usually happens with other services and companies either as far as i’ve experienced. just sit tight and don’t use the battery for now. (patience is a virtue?)

I’m pretty sure they won’t refund it, if you decide to buy it yourself. But they will replace the swollen one if its under warranty.

Please wait for the support team to reply, they should send you a replacement battery soon.

That looks like a very spicy pillow!

1 Like

Just curious, is this the 61 Wh battery? In one pic I see “Wh” right where the 61 Wh battery says 61 Wh. At least on the marketplace, the 55 Wh battery doesn’t say the Wh there, so I’m assuming it’s the 61 Wh batt. But it would be interesting to confirm. There were two other people on the forum who recently reported the 61 Wh battery swelling like that.

4 Likes

In fact it is the 61Wh battery.

1 Like