Help Stuck on boot up computer freezes

I’ve been trying to turn on my laptop after using it last night, it says preparing automatic repair and as the wheel spins I see a graphic glitch and then the loading stops, and my screen just stays on preparing automatic repair without loving…

Any way I can fix this?

“preparing automatic repair” means that windows failed to boot 3? times in a row iirc

i thought it should directly throw you into a menu that allows you to e.g. choose to start in safe mode after a few times of this but maybe not? apparently you can force it by forcibly powering off the computer during early boot a few times (see Windows startup settings - Microsoft Support - specifically the subsection about changing startup settings from a blank screen). If you can get to this menu see if it will boot in safe mode (if it does then you probably have some kind of driver issue)

Another thing to try is using a live usb with one of the supported linux distros and seeing if that will boot. If so, it could be used to further isolate the problem (e.g. is the SMART status of the internal ssd ok? does lsblk show the partitions you would expect? is something important (e.g. a dgpu if you have one) missing from lspci?)

EDIT: given that your laptop will at least get through the Windows bootloader its probably not hardware failure. When you were using your laptop did it shut down normally or did it run out of battery before you could shut down? Was it just left running, and if so, was it plugged in? Did you make any significant software changes (e.g. windows update) recently, or were such changes scheduled to happen overnight (to your knowledge)?

It doesn’t let me get to the safe boot…all i can do is get into bios but anythng after that It just freezes…it seems lik an internal graphics issue since it does a grahic glitch before freezing… already tried resetting the mother board and even swapped the rams and insured the ssd was properly cinnected.

this one is going to be nightmarish to debug, i can sense it

any chance you have any live usb (could even be the windows installer) laying around?

I foolishly didt reinstall windows when i got it, so i have a usb but just empty

do you have access to any other computer (could be a friends, could be an old one) through which you could create a live usb?