How long does it take to ship?

Hi @Seym56

We’ve been responding to each of your emails into Support and we continue to see multiple ticket submissions from you about the same topic so it seems you aren’t receiving our responses. Your order is on backorder due to international logistics delays and will likely not ship out until next week. If you need us to cancel/refund your order due to timing constraints, please let me know and I will take care of it today. Our apologies for the delay in shipment, and we’re trying to get through the backorder list as quickly as we can with the product that has been recently received. More is arriving later this week.

5 Likes

Thank you for the response. I don’t know why I’m not getting your emails. Try my main email account-

Summary

seym56@live.com

from now on. I’ll change it in my account info.

Hello @Seym56, I’ve hidden your e-mail address - it should be accessible to any human wanting to read it but hidden from search engines and spambots now.

1 Like

I was just concerned that I hadn’t heard anything. I’m fine with delays, I just want to be kept up to date on what is happening. I can make arrangements to get home to pick up the package at a later date if I have to.

@Seym56 Can you check your spam folders by chance? I’ll try to add a response through another mail server we have access to in order to see if we can get our messages through to you. It seems we’re either being blocked or it’s being filtered by your email provider.

I ordered an i5 DIY on March 24th (last week). There was no status update until last night, when I got an email saying it was shipped.

FedEx is out for delivery TODAY, so less than a week to Toronto, Ontario.

Still waiting on my March 9th order to California. They said it would ship March 23-25, then they said “early this week”. Well it’s now mid-week and still nothing.
I’m wondering if it’s because I didn’t order a DIY model. I feel like those are shipping out a lot sooner.

Ok, my order has changed status to shipped. It looks like a toss up on whether it will get to my mailbox before I get there or not, lol. I was worried that I’d have to wait another month before I could get home to pick it up. But either way, it looks like I’ll be able to play with it this weekend. I can’t wait.

1 Like

It arrived just barely today before I was scheduled to get back on the road. Luckily (from the laptops point of view but not my wallet’s lol) the shop that I had my Semi in for my DOT Annual Inspection found a new oil leak and wont be done until Friday so I have time to play with the Laptop before I have to hit the ground running.

And of course I had a usb drive setup to install windows and as soon as the laptop arrived I realized I had lost it so I have to make a new one, sigh…

2 Likes