Merch availability

The merch page has had Framework caps as ‘coming soon’ for ages. Is there any indication of when these may become available?

Frankly I would have liked to have seen one included with each laptop as a freebie, or minimal cost option to the stickers that are supplied.

2 Likes

would love to buy a cap too!

1 Like

I guess there isn’t stock available in all regions? I’m in the U.S, and the beige hat is something that I can currently purchase.

1 Like

That is what I suspected. The other problem is that in many jurisdictions these will be classed as ‘clothing’ which is not Frameworks business, so may need further negotiations with authorities. But it would still be nice to have it supplied as a promotional item.

I wouldn’t mind having a pair, one in each colour.

I am surprised there isn’t one in bright orange.

I’ve been checking the Merch page daily. I would love to snag one of the t-shirts to go with my 13 and 16.

Yeah, me too, but they appear to be available only in the USA. Only some of the T-shirt sizes are available too.

I’ve also been checking-in regularly. I’d love to spend some money on a shirt, etc – just waiting for more products, or just size availability of what’s already there. (am I crazy, or has it been… years that only the Small size shirt has been available?)