New Framework Laptop 13 AMD won't boot

Hello everyone, today I received my laptop with the 2.8k display and built it following the DIY instructions without any issues. I used my own SK Hynix gold p31 drive and a Crucial 2x16 DDR5-5600 memory kit (ct2k16g56c46s5). After plugging the laptop in with the included charger the light went white so I turned on the computer still plugged in. However, only the power button lit up and the display remained black. I could feel a big hot spot under the computer and could hear the fans if I lifted it up to my ear. After reseating the ssd and ram and even doing a mainboard reset (shut everything off, disconnected power, unscrew, unplug battery, plug in ac power, saw flashing red lights, disconnect power, plug battery back in, rescrew) the issue persisted. I noticed lights on the side of the computer that flashed white once, several greens, then alternated between red, green, and blue eventually ending the sequence with blue. It didnt repeat this sequence again and I left it turned on for ~30 minutes. Im not sure how to interpret this error code though :frowning: Based on this scenario what do you guys think I should do next? Thanks for any help and have a great day :slight_smile:

See also: AMD DIY 7840U not booting. No POST code reference

Then use: