Ordering outside US using shipping forward

So first off I am living in Japan. I know you are planning to expand to more countries in the future but that could be quite a wait.

I buy all sorts of things using a shipping forwarder based in California but since you only accept credit card payments there is no way for me to purchase atm.

Are there plans to open up more purchasing options? If you accepted paypal then I would be able to use my Japanese credit card and my shipping forwarding.

1 Like

We will be adding additional payment options over time, but recommend waiting until we officially launch in your region before ordering.

1 Like

@SeaDaddy It seems your situation is the exact opposite my own. I typically purchase Japanese products and import them to the United States.

I was able to make a pre-order with non-US debit card (since my country is unlikely to have it officially anytime soon). It would be a very expensive thing though considering import tax, US tax, shipping, additional ISO keyboard later…
I hope, forwarding won’t be an issue.

@M_K How were you able to fill in a non-US billing address if your debit card is non-US?

@nrp regarding Europe, I know you already planned to launch there by the end of the year. However, did you plan to have a EU based warehouse ? Or will it be a regular international shipping on which we will have import tax + duties ?

but recommend waiting until we officially launch in your region before ordering.

@nrp what are your concerns in the situation that people try to use a shipping forwarding service at the moment?

We don’t have support or warranty service outside of our shipping regions.

We don’t have support or warranty service outside of our shipping regions.

Could you clarify more about the support?

• a. What the support means? A user cannot contact from https://support.frame.work/ - “Contact Us”, but the person still can use this community forum?
  • b. When a user bought the FW laptop outside of your shipping regions, then after you support possibly at the end of this year, the user can use the support?
  • c. When a user bought the FW laptop outside of your shipping regions, then, they relocate to inside of your shipping regions, the user can use the support?
  • d. When a user bought the FW laptop inside of your shipping regions, then, they relocate to outside of your shipping regions, the user cannot use the support?

I would also be concerned about this. I appreciate warranty service will not be available if I am outside of the shipping region but I would expect the same level of normal support wherever I might be (apart from those countries where the US bans support services).