[RESOLVED] US ANSI vs English International keyboards

I found a post on Reddit that seems to say that the International English keyboard that ships to Germany is indeed a slightly modified US ANSI version.


Is that still true? That would save me 120 Eur, because I don’t have to order the entire US ANSI top :smiley:

Cheers, Mark

Might want to add: I want bigger shift keys and a small enter key and that’s about it :smiley:

It looks like the two keyboards (English US and English International) are identical physically, other than the legends for the “5” key which add the € (Euro Symbol), and the right “alt” key which adds “gr” to the text of the key. I don’t exactly know what you mean by a small enter, but as far as I know, most if not all the keyboards have either the long enter (horizontal) or the tall enter (vertical) in the backwards L-shaped hole in the top cover.

you can see them both for yourself on the Marketplace:
English International
English US

1 Like

Note, the links for the marketplace have moved. see them all here: https://frame.work/marketplace/keyboards

(I yearn for the classic keyboards like the Sun workstations and even the Teletype model 33, with a control key left of the “a” key, in place of the nearly useless (for me) caps lock…)