[RESPONDED] Keyboard Cover in other colors?

Hi, I was wondering when the Keyboard Frame Covers would be offered in other colors? I really want a black keyboard frame for my laptop that’s getting the orange bezel.

1 Like

Hi there,

Unfortunately no as the Input Cover comes as a set prebuilt at the factory and the sheer number of SKUs (Stock Keeping Units) to manage and inventory for various colors would be counter to our mission. There are fantastic skinning options that exist from companies like dbrand that will allow you to customize your Framework Laptop.

1 Like

Why not keep it as a premium item, so it only remains as one SKU, but depending on who orders it, and how many; it could become a way to add more customizability and another potential way to get more funds? Dbrand doesnt offer individual parts, unfortunately.

@GhostBuilder55 Our apologies, but our stance is still the same on this as it would be counter to our mission. We do offer bezel color choices for customization, but as far as a core structural component like the Input Cover, we do not have plans to provide different colors, even as a premium option.

1 Like